Learn why solar energy is such a great cost-saving opportunity. We are your one-stop orange county solar installation provider.
Solar Incentives Drastically Decrease the Cost of Going Solar.
The landscape for solar incentives and energy efficiency incentives is varied and ever changing; each state, county, and township has their own programs and qualification guidelines. Altair Solar can help you navigate these solar incentives so you can determine how to get the most for your investment.
A 26% Federal Tax Credit Applies
to All Solar Products.
The Federal Incentive Tax Credit (ITC) is scheduled to be reduced to 10% after 12/31/2016, so the time is right for your solar system with the best return on investment.
There are State and Local Rebates and Incentives for Choosing Solar.
California has many rebate and incentive programs for all sectors including residential, commercial and non-profit, please contact us today to find out what incentives are available for your area.
Easy & Flexible Financing
- Highest upfront cost but with the
- shortest return on investment (ROI)
- You own the system so it’s easy
Same As Cash Purchase
- Same as cash purchase benefits
- Federal tax credit deferred for up to 1 year for a small fee.
$0 Upfront Financing
- Same benefits as cash purchase but with a moderate ROI.
- You get all the federal tax credits and any rebates.
$0 Upfront Leasing
- Solar system is owned by the leasing company, and you pay as you go.
- Longest ROI with $0 upfront costs.
We would love to hear from you. Fill out the form to get the process started and we will get back to you as soon as possible.