Put Savings Back Into Your Budget.
The public/private partnership model is extremely successful in making solar affordable for schools, churches, and government agencies. Whether looking to make a capital investment in solar or using flexible solar financing options and monthly payments that lower your energy costs from day one, we have affordable and straightforward options for you. Our third party finance partners can benefit from the tax credits you can’t use, while you benefit from electricity savings and a reduction on your overall operating costs. It’s a win-win.
Here are just some of the reasons solar makes sense for Non-Profits:
- You can use your savings to reallocate critical budget resources and focus on core business strategies.
- You can demonstrate your civic leadership.
- Solar energy can be used as an educational tool.
- You can protect against future rate increases.
- You can reduce your carbon footprint.
- You can utilize clean, reliable technology as your energy source.
Give us a call today to discuss your energy needs, goals and financial options, our expert team of Energy Consultants will determine an action plan to effectively and permanently reduce your energy bills and start saving on day one.
We would love to hear from you. Fill out the form to get the process started and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
* First year of free cleaning consists of 4 times of panel cleaning and system check starting at the first quarter from the date your system is installed and ending on the first anniversary of the installation date. The service can be continued after the first year for a small fee. See service and maintenance section for more details.